Paint - Introduction
Who is this course aimed at?
This short course is aimed at anyone who would like to be able to produce professional looking resources using Paint 2010. Applicants should have some experience of using computers (e.g. possess basic word processing skills), but will be new to Paint.
How long does the course last?
This is a half-day course, lasting 3 hours.
How will I benefit from this course?
By the end of the session, all participants should be able to produce effective drawings using various tools provided by Paint such as pencil, brush, calligraphy, oil, water colours and markers. The skills you will learn will help you create effective resources. You will also receive a Certificate of Attendance in recognition of the new skills you have acquired.
What will the course cover?
By the end of today’s session you will be able to:
- Understand the Microsoft Paint screen
- Understand the different tools available
- Create a flower using tools
- Create a chicken using the brush tool
- Create a chicken using the shape tool
- Copy the animation to Microsoft Word
- Format the shape by applying different wrapping styles